« Home | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... »

So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. My days would've been much drearier if it weren't for the constant barrage of virtual flowers being thrown at me :P...But that's too happy a topic for me right now. I try to remove myself from this terrible, awful one, only to find myself more guilty for it. The apathetic side says, 'this isn't your problem, people make their choices, and they'll have to live with them' and the sympathetic albeit selfish side says 'what if it were me?'

what's up jenny? i don't know what's going on! and i don't have internet at home until next week so i can't be msning. i miss you. just think... it'll be like a sleepover everynight.

Post a Comment