« Home | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... »

okay kids

Just got an email from Annie that inspires me to call people 'kid'. Awesome. So I registered for my classes this year yesterday. The tuition damage is...severe. But, that's what loans are for right? And pretty much what I'm here for. But it'll be a pretty light year, given that I didn't get into everything that I wanted. PLUS, they made me declare my major before I could register, so now I am Jen, Finance major. Hopefully it's not too tough to change it.

It's pretty much officially Harvest Fest. Good times. Well, I'm looking forward to....Manda Boo. That's about it. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow! I only remembered today, but don't worry, I'm completely covered. I love birthdays, even if they're not mine.

happy birthday Mrs. Wall! (i dont' know if we're on a first name basis yet)

seeya later kid ; )

Post a Comment