« Home | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... »

I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving in less than a week. Eeeks. This month has been a great daze, but I now need to get off my bum and start ticking off things on my to-do list. One more was just added with the loss of a free mattress :( Oh wells. Used mattresses. blech. My room is a terrible mess though. Just awful. So this weekend is the Corn n Apple. Oh good times. I don't know if I'll go yet. If I do, it'll just to see Joelfoo, and maybe see Shezza.

Tomorrow's my last day of work!!!! I'm so excited it's unreal. No more: hard hat hair, wearing blue all day, earplugs, smelling like ick, being covered in paint...that kind of thing...

Hey Jen, glad your done work! You deserve a break!

I was trying to convince my dad to get a picture of you. I think he forgot.

i saw joel foo in the parade today!!! he yelled and we hugged and i said hi to lindsey :)

Hah, no one outside of work has seen me in a hideous uniform. I win!

i did! i saw you in your work clothes!!! on your last day too...mwa ha

sucker! those weren't my work clothes...those were my wear to work clothes...you probably have nooo idea how dirty i can get....or...got

Hey......just surfin and saw your blog. Blessings!

Post a Comment