« Home | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... »

Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Rossmore, and fast. I've been spending waaay too much wasted time there lately. Just sitting, playing Dr. Mario and listening to music. So, I'm sitting here in Osborne Cyber Cafe wondering how all of this had gone so wrong. I hope that Annie isn't at our place yet, it's kind of a neglected mess. Given my neglectful messiness, of course. But I think I'll have a bit more time on my hands than I had originally thought so, I have time for chores. Anyway, I've been doing other stuff on the internet so my time's almost up. We have a phone number, just so you know. I've gotta get back to the Rossmore before my mom does. Anyway...I'll hopefully see a familiar face soon.

jenny i miss you! I'm moving tomorrow, so hopefully I'll see you soon!

Post a Comment