« Home | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge » | What good are those guns? » | Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm ge... » | Flarke! » | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... » | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... »

Today is TV day!!!

Yes that's right, the Rossmore is getting a TV. We don't have a DVD player, or any type of cable TV, but it's exciting because there'll be another thing to stare at besides each other!! Even if it is only a blank box. And, tomorrow starts the weekend of being home! Yay! And, I'm going home the next weekend! Yay! Does this mean I don't have a lot of homework? Heck no. For some reason I've been able to keep up. Which means that my evenings are composed of sitting in front of the computer, not doing homework, until I have little choice but to do homework, because something is freakin due every single day. Ah, second year. Who knew it'd be such fun?

hey how was lost?

i need to knowwwwwwwwwwwww!

who really watches that??? just teasing...i know lots of people who do. we totally aren't hooked up to anything yet.

Post a Comment