« Home | Flarke! » | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... » | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it »

Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm getting the 'can i do this' freak outs. I got a job today though. The call centre. Exactly what I wanted. I wanted it really bad. But, I think it's one of those things where they'll take anyone who isn't outright offensive. Sometimes, sitting through all the things that commerce students do, what I can really achieve if I didn't hold myself back so much. So, back to the job. I think it'll be good. Hours won't be so good, but I figure I can handle it. I think. I've lots of confidence, can't you tell? Well, it's either this or the new Starbucks across the street, which would really kick ass.

So, Marce's car got stolen eh. Crap. Big time. She's handling it super well though. I totally wouldn't be. Not that I didn't and am still had a little freak out session of my own. Right, that's why I'm in my communications class, to work on grammar...

I'm petrow, i live in manitoba and I'm tryig to find bloggers who live in the coldest place on earth and i found you, i'm liking the blog and I added you to msn and blog, mines a little twisted at first but you'll get the hang of it.

Post a Comment