« Home | Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm ge... » | Flarke! » | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... » | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... »

What good are those guns?

So...just got back from cheaps with Annie, and allll I can really say is: Christian Bale.... *waitforit* ...'sarms! Seriously, even if the movie wasn't really good, it'd be great if only on the merits of those arms. Sooo, I start training at my brand spanking new job tomorrow. So, we'll see how that goes...if all goes well, I should have an excellent excellent future as a telemarketer...kidding.

have u ever seen the machinest, if not , trust me you'll think a whole lot different of him as an actor and as a humna.

You had training on a Saturday? I hope your job goes well.

One of my friends loved Christian Bale, back when he was the little boy in Henry V. We didn't know he continuted on to be a big-time actor after that little boy role :)

SOO much better than "Little Women"!!

Post a Comment