« Home | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge » | What good are those guns? » | Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm ge... » | Flarke! » | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... » | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! »

If you've ever professed your love for me, or wished to on an anonymous basis, you may order and send me this. Sincerely, your biggest fan.

Now that Jen hasn't money, Jen wants things.

geez jen it's 10 bucks. i don't have that kinda money. hey so what was that about quitting your wonderful telephone jorb? and also call me this weekend. i work on friday and saturday til 10 and 10:30 respectfully. but afterrrr especially tonight (friday). maybe i should've jsut emailed.

Post a Comment