« Home | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... »

grrr, baby, very grrr

So, apparently, I've been growling in my sleep. I can see that being as scary as someone sleepwalking. And I finally understand why it's so hilarious to Marce when we tell her she sleepwalks. I mean, I'm not there! It's hilarious!!

I went to the ballet on Thursday night, it was Dracula...holy cow it was amazing. I've never really gone to anything like that before...so beautiful.

I thought my cell phone was vibrating, but it turned out to be a neighbor snoring, very loudly.

YOU LUCKY BUTT!!! I SO WANTED TO GO TO THAT! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!

Tamara got to sing for part of it. You're so lucky you got to go, I'm jealous.

You're all talking as if it's hard to go...you could've just gone!!!

it was hard...the time factor, I have none. makes it tough to do anything. Who did you go with?

and it costs money, and i knew NO one in my family would want to go to that, and i just assumed you are all too poor. Tamara got to sing for part of it????? that's insane!

Post a Comment