« Home | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge » | What good are those guns? »

corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior!

I haven't had a lot to say lately. Pretty much because all I've been thinking about lately is school. Terrible waste when you think of it.

Okaaaay, so I'm a dork and I made one of those quizzes...again. It must be like my third or fourth ever, but...we don't have cable right now. So it's kinda quiet around here...strange since we've had cable for less than a week.


Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

well, i passed...

The important part is that you tried ;)

i got 100%!!!
who'd a guessed ;)

Post a Comment