« Home | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge »

So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's pretty easy to go through life holding opinions that are contrary to nobody. It's very...easy to just be safe, just eliminate potential dissonance between you and other people if you just start to think like them. People make you feel that, if you don't have the same opinions as them, something's wrong with you, you don't care about the condition of the world or the people in it. The world doesn't look down on you if have opinions that everyone can agree on. If you never take a stand for anything, you'll get along just fine.

AAAnyway, I'm just seriously pumped right now for going on an exchange with school. Who knows what'll happen, but the thought of getting out of here and this is just a bit much.

that's really awsome you get to go on an exchange!! i remember you saying you wanted to do that, i'm impressed you went throu with it. hehe my dreams end up being pipe dreams. is this for next year? do you know where you're going?

oh and i totally agree with your point. life is so much easier when you conform your opinion to everyone elses. i always run into trouble when you hang out with ppl that have a different opinion then a different group of people and then you end up contradicting yourself. meh, if ppl look down on me for what i think then that's their problem.
have a good weekend!

I miiiight go toooo...France, maybe Iceland, maaaybe Switzerland, who knows!
:) you know just what to say.
Love you!

for a whole year???

Post a Comment