« Home | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people » | stained glass masquerade » | news full-ash! » | I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I... » | grrr, baby, very grrr » | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... »

I wish I wish


I'm just posting this picture because I won't always have it as my display pic. And because, I want to get dressed in my winter things, have my mom tie my hood, wear big clunky boots, go out into my old backyard, and build snowmen with my sisters. Anyone with me? My sis's probably won't be. Snowball fight? Snow angels? Anyone? And then after, we can go inside with our wet things, and frozen feet because our snowpants (the bibbed kind) weren't properly over our big boots, and now there's a lot of snow in them. Then we can sit by the electric heater and warm up. I want to smile like that again.

i'm with you Jen, this has been a crazy week.

i was feeling EXACTLY that way today - i watched my kids on the playground and i stood there sedately in my coat....wishing...
we will definitely have to do this soon!!!

Post a Comment