« Home | news full-ash! » | I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I... » | grrr, baby, very grrr » | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... »

stained glass masquerade

I got my mark back from my last exam!! As you can tell, I'm a bit thrilled. I by no means got a super good mark, but way more than enough to make me smile. So, for the most part, the pressure's off for the next couple weeks, but I do need to start thinking about finals. Yay.

I gave the speech today. I still need to watch myself on tape. Good times. But still more nerve wracking was waiting for that exam mark. When I got it, the thought through my mind was "wow, this is better than [fill-in-the-blank]." No, seriously, it's better than most things you can think of. There's not a lot like the feeling of accomplishment.