« Home | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people » | stained glass masquerade » | news full-ash! » | I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I... » | grrr, baby, very grrr » | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! »

I've taken sense of my leaves

I've had such a day. Such a day I've had. See, if someone were to go through my day, they'd say, 'oh, that's not so bad'. But see, the bad's all in my head. I create my bad. My heart nearly stopped on the bus today though. Lets not let that happen again, okay? deal. Friday's coming, and not in a good way. In the bad way, where I spend all day with the same people and then sit through boring presentations and terrible food and bad entertainment and then give a boring presentation of my own at like...10 pm (or that's what i project). So, what the heck is up with me lately? Why am I even in university? I try to picture it as if i had never ever left home, and i just can't see. I can't see it this other way, where i am a cut throat executive. I don't like that either. How long is my career going to be anyway? geez.