« Home | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people » | stained glass masquerade » | news full-ash! »

"Alright time to buckle down...

But first, let's check what's on tv," said Marcia as she sat down to study. And that is the reason why we watched "I'll be Home for Christmas" with the...um...with JTT. Yes, it's how we study. Now we're watching Shrek as punishment for her making me watch 5 hours of figure skating yesterday. Exams start this week, and I wish I could say they were done this week.

We saw The Chronicles of Narnia on Friday, which I can proudly say was amazing. But I kinda did that thing that geeks do when they comment on the accuracy of the movie, you know where they did things differently for the sake of making the story more entertaining. It was just...really great. My parents came to the city this weekend and they brought me the books from home. I'm pretty pumped to have something else to distract me from exams.

you forgot "to grandmother's house we go" with mary-kate and ashley. ooh and legends of the fall. good times studying :)

what jen, I thought you LOVED figure skating!! I thought that's why you like to watch the cutting edge. Does this mean it's not your favorite movie?

yes, narnia was great. and i too did the geeky comparing of book and movie, but mostly it just got phil mad at me cuz he's never read the books. he didn't even know aslan came back to life.

oh! kendra, jen has exciting news for you!!! she thought i knew about the cutting edge...and she got so excited -

How did Phil not know that Aslan came back to life??? He's JESUS!!! hehe. oh, and Kendra, you...are kidding right? but my news is that they made (are making) a cutting edge 2! woo! same story, line!! even better.

can't you detect kendra's sarcasm, jen?? "j"
no wait. that means what i said was "t". meh

We watched 'to Grandmother's house we go' too! I couldn't believe I actually sat through that entire movie...the things we do to put off studying!

Post a Comment