« Home | *angry face* » | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish »

I've been having issues getting new stuff up here, mostly due to the very unpredictability of this here computer. Also, due to laziness and reluctance to comment on the holidays. So, yesterday, Christmas Eve, I was sooo not in a Christmas mood, as I hadn't been for...years. I could've gone to sleep for a week and not cared that I missed Christmas. All the things that were Christmas for me growing up, aren't any more. Being in the Christmas Eve service at my church was one of them. All of it, the rehersals, the bag of candy and peanuts, the present from the sunday school teacher, the eternity it took for it to be over because we were opening presents right after. I don't have anything right now that puts me in a Christmas mood. I don't even really like Christmas songs. Even less when they're on the radio.

Another reason I've realized Christmas isn't what it used to be is because, I guess, I've grown up. I realize my extended family is certifiably nuts. Seriously. I want to lock myself in my room and listen to nothing but Imogen Heap.