« Home | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... »

My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never felt less prepared. I don't know why. I went to all the classes and paid attention. I guess all I focused on was accounting, which was a good thing. But now I really couldn't care less about null hypotheses or p-values. I'm blogging instead of studying. All I want to do is stare out the window at the little snowflakes falling against the backdrop of ugly brick apartment buildings, listen to Josh Groban, and drink tea. And I just want to think about after the exam. Tomorrow I get to go Christmas shopping!! Let's hope I don't get frustrated and just get gift certificates. They're good, but essentially no fun.

hey - i had to learn about null hypotheses and p values for genetics. we used them to determine the accuracy of our results and such things. woot.

hey Jen! How'd your stats exam go? Are you all done now? I'm going Christmas shopping on Saturday, and I'm excited!!

i had some tea yesterday, it was awesome. it just makes you feel better.

tea, tea is for everyday.

Post a Comment