« Home | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people »

Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC News: The Hour, it's this face recognizing thing. It takes a picture you give it and tells you what celebrity you most look like, based on your, I don't know, bone structure or something. It's actually kinda flattering. The first scan told me I looked most like Kate Winslet, and the second one was Penelope Cruz. Sweet. This is my way of not studying for my super crazy exam day tomorrow. I'm also going to see Narnia again tomorrow. yay! I won't cry this time I promise.