« Home | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me »

*angry face*

Kinda like this. Why am I angry you might ask, if you care? Boys. Boys lie. Sorry to be so general, and I know girls lie too, but still, why lie to someone's face when you could just tell them the truth? At least now I know you are the kind of person your friends are, the kind I hoped you weren't. I think I'll look the other way from now on. I'm just really disappointed in you.

That said, I'm actually more angry at myself for once again falling for it. Why I let this happen and put myself out there again. Well, not that I was actually out there. So good thing I wasn't more involved than I was. So that was just the PERFECT ending to the PERFECT day. And if you can't catch the sarcasm, you need your detector checked. Anyway, the whole day was wonderful because when me and Marce emerged from hell (the mall at christmastime), we found we were double (triple?) parked, and thank goodness someone was in their car and could move so we could get out. Then! Oh, the best part. When we get back to Osborne, I totally rear-end some poor guy, and it wasn't sudden or anything, very slow motion, and at a red light that had been red for a long time, it was slippery and my brakes juuuuuust suck. No damage though, thank you Jesus.

I guess I should be thankful I came away from today basically unscathed. We got away from the mall, nothing happened to my car or anyone else's, and I just have the tinest of bruises on my heart.