« Home | I've been having issues getting new stuff up here,... » | *angry face* » | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves »

It's official, my parents' computer completely crapped out. So now I'm on the back up computer, using IE 1.0 (kidding, it's like 5.5, which still sucks). Doesn't really matter though, leaving for Grandforks on the morrow. Mostly to do...*sigh*...shopping. Not that I don't want to shop, more like I need to spend the money on things like....rent. Seriously considering dropping a class this semester just so I don't have to worry so much about money. Life is wonderful.