« Home | It's official, my parents' computer completely cra... » | I've been having issues getting new stuff up here,... » | *angry face* » | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... »

Well, it's 2006. Does that mean I have to be introspective and stuff? Resolutions and all that? I hope not. This year, I just resolve to be a better person than before, and be smarter than before. And kind, I should be more kind. That might've happened anyway with or without saying it. But it just feels good to say it. Happy New Year.