« Home | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... » | more than useless? » | something worth knowing » | I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm done with ... » | Going back to the city tomorrow. Doooon't really w... » | Well, it's 2006. Does that mean I have to be intro... » | It's official, my parents' computer completely cra... »

I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I'd like nothing more than to make a cup of tea and sit here and think, but I can't, well shouldn't. Because it's midnight after all. Who goes out on a monday night? Me, apparently. I don't know how to feel about that. Yet I continue to sit here. Sometimes I think like going to bed is like killing the day and all the thoughts of all the things you're in the middle of figuring out. My thoughts haven't even formed coherent streams and I'm contemplating killing them. Well, they seem to be killing themselves off anyway so I may as well get some sleep...