« Home | Going back to the city tomorrow. Doooon't really w... » | Well, it's 2006. Does that mean I have to be intro... » | It's official, my parents' computer completely cra... » | I've been having issues getting new stuff up here,... » | *angry face* » | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... »

I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm done with blogging. I know, I know, people say this all the time. I haven't ever though, and I wouldn't outright quit per say. I'd move.

No coffee and no sleep make Jen something something.

I miss you writing Jen. How are you? Anyways, I hope you have a really great weekend!

thanks for caring crystal. :) you rock. I miss writing here too, but, i don't know....long stories.

Post a Comment