« Home | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... » | more than useless? » | something worth knowing » | I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm done with ... »

The thing that I'm not looking forward to about moving home this summer is missing the people. I don't care about the city, the places, whatever. I've been home a couple hours this weekend and already I just want to go back. Of course I have an exciting reason for being home at all, but yeah. I'm just so so used to being around friends all day long. I never knew I was so dependent. Sad, I know. I just hope working potentially keeps me busy all summer. That, and I'm supposed to go various places with various people, and hopefully I can also get time off to do fun stuff. Anyway...I get to go watch TV now :)

okay, i call dibs on kendra visiting me too! you can BOTH come out to camp arnes for a weekend or something!! oh, and enjoy the tv jen...i'll be subjecting annie to some more classics :)

Post a Comment