« Home | The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much calle... » | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... »

Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I've made about 50 since the beginning of this (school) year, making this one 51. Crazy the beginning was, wasn't it? I had nooo idea what I was doing or getting myself into. I didn't know that...I'd be making some really awesome friends, that I'd be going to the ballet (for school, even), that I'd realize I think I'm too old to enjoy Christmas anymore...that I breathe heavily in my sleep and sometimes snore, that even though I question it, I like being in University, and a cumulation of other things that make me into a completely different person from the one that moved into this apartment 7 months ago. Shortest long 7 months of my life. It's been the best.

i'm sad to leave our little abode. it has truly been memorable. and crushing to our cup population.

poor things....they never really stood a chance.

Post a Comment