« Home | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... »

The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much called it quits. I was kinda hoping for one more nice big storm, but I guess that will go unfulfilled. So, it's pretty much spring before April 1st...it's going to be a pretty hot summer. I think anyway. It's now raining outside...and it's actually kind of nice. Hopefully it'll wash away some of the yuck that is now most of the city's streets and sidewalks. I wish it were raining more heavily and that I could open a window to listen. But it's just drizzling and it's too cold outside. I don't know exactly where I'm going with this. It just seems like such a dreary time of year and so long since I've seen the sun, even though it shines pretty brightly almost everyday.

you don't know, it stormed a couple years ago on May 11th or something. you just wait.

it was 2 years ago. right before my sister's wedding. it was freak. WILL NOT HAPPEN! (i'm praying)

Post a Comment