« Home | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... » | more than useless? »

*tags self*

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. cashier
2. mcdonalds
3. sales person
4. waitress/housekeeping

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:

1. currently Gilmore Girls, although I've no choice but to miss it
2. ER
3. Dawson's Creek, back in the day
4. buffy/angel...oh and everwood

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:

1. winnipeg
2. winkler
3. grass river
4. no where else!

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:

1. The UK (yes i know that's like 6 countries)
2. Germany
3. Finland
4. Iceland

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:

1. that I'm always happy
2. that I'm apathetic
3. that I'm smart
4. that I'm cool...oh...wait, no one thinks that

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):

1. Juliette Lewis (yeah, i don't think so either)
2. my dad's sister
3. i'm running out so...some girl at school...never met her
4. ....you....

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. learn another language..fluently
2. fall in love, get married, etc. white picket fence, etc.
3. travel, have crazy adventures
4. write, like a book or something...but who doesn't want to do that

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:

1. Annie - triple daring you now
2. and well...all of the people who've been tagged and have yet to do it

you do NOT look like juliet lewis.

Um, thanks?

Post a Comment