« Home | Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I'v... » | The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much calle... » | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... »

Huge exam tomorrow...and only the first of five. Ouch...well, actually not so bad. Everything in my life would be not so bad if I knew the fate of myself and this job, and whether we will be together this summer. Because if I don't, among other things, I have to add the stress of a job search to my study time. Anyway, I'll try not to think about it while I'm 'studying.' I've been taking far too many studying breaks and doing far from enough studying. I wish I could say that I've studied enough, and won't do anymore before the exam, but then the freaking out begins. I think I might be okay, but then, I know I won't. If I escape this class with a C+ I will be super happy, but a C will do. I don't I've eaten worse in my life than I have the past week. Eulch.

mocha fudge almond ICECREAM! yum - my spooon is tooo big!

who is the we that will be together this summer? i am a baNANa!

my job and i, hopefully.

Post a Comment