« Home | Huge exam tomorrow...and only the first of five. O... » | Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I'v... » | The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much calle... » | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... »

I'm here. I'm at home. All because my mom called me this morning and said, pretty much, either you're coming home or I'm coming to get you. And really, suddenly studying didn't matter so much and I came home. And...I'm currently doing what I do when I'm at home...nothing. And, as usual, I've had my nice coffee and probably way too much chocolate...but it is Easter after all. Note to self: when you put references available upon request on your resume....at least have some references lined up, kay?