« Home | Regarding the last post, I decided to take care of... » | I want » | I do the weirdest things when I'm stressed. Like, ... » | and then it stops » | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life »

What have I done?

I was just reading some of my old posts, I do that sometimes, to see how my writing style has changed, or to remember things I've been through, and I came across a comment made, well, I don't know when it was made. I often don't check back to see if any comments were made, and I don't know how I feel about finding this one. Reading that made me feel awful. Like the person I've become has betrayed the person I was. But, was I ever really that person? I mean, it's nice to hear things like that, but when you know that that's not you, it just comes into sharp perspective who you haven't been. Who I haven't become. On one hand, I'm sad I haven't become a nicer, friendlier, more straight-laced person, but I'm extremely proud of the opinions I've formed from the experiences I've had, the risks I've taken, and the friends I have been able to make, despite myself.

who is mark wilson?

honestly haven't the foggiest.

I am *so* sorry my comment made you feel awful. I was trying to be encouraging - I obviously failed miserably. Please delete my comment.

Post a Comment