« Home | something new and exciting » | gently whispered hope » | seriously? seriously. » | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... »

and then it stops

It's been a crazy semester. I think it's been the fastest yet. Midterms are barely over, and it's time to start freaking out about finals. Story of my life. Someone's always freaking out about something, with or without reason.

I want to go home for some reason. It feels like Christmas, and that I should be home for it. But you know, there's always that thing where when you're grown up, Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas. I don't know what to do to change it, but I want it back. I want this year to be different. It probably won't be, but I still want it. I'm listening to Christmas music right now. It's good, if not a little strange.

I had a job interview this morning, and I haven't seen a person since. It's kind of weird, to have a day off and just stay in one spot and work and not see anyone else. I don't want the job, by the way, even though I know I got it. I'm such a bum sometimes.

interview? for radio or regular person job?

we're coming to winnipeg next weekend for the grey cup parade and the game! we should hang out saturday night.

so so very regular person type job.

Post a Comment