« Home | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone » | My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should ... » | where the *!&$ is tuktoyaktuk »

look what you've done

I think everyone I work with thinks that I'm having a mental breakdown. It proabably looks that way. Hoooow fun. Good thing I'm kidding a little bit. I'm doing that thing again where I'm looking forward to having everything over with. I just miss so much when I do this. I want to be living in the city with a job of some sort, and hanging out with friends on a super regular basis, and of course, getting my school work done *sigh*...good thing I love being a student so much (I actually do). Not too much time left though. And then I start thinking of all the things I've left undone, and unsaid. Then I feel very unaccomplished.

Just got a telemarketing call...something about vacations, or something. Well, they'll 'pick' me to win whatever it is, if they go by most pathetic last vacation. Good thing I'm going to vegas in spring.