« Home | where the *!&$ is tuktoyaktuk » | gripped » | At the beginning of the last school year, coincide... » | It is mid-ish June, and could I just say that that... » | Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...... » | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... » | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... » | the thief » | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... »

My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should know. Pretty much dead from day of purchase. Dang supasto' flowers. Good thing I expected as much.

Well! I am, or I thought I was, the type of person who was in a permanent good mood, even when crappy stuff happened, I would forget about it for a while and be happy, and I could get back on my feet with the minimalist of efforts. But today, for some reason, I was someone completely else. Not only did I walk around almost the whole day in a mopey-like state, I was constantly worried that someone would think that I was a jerk. But there was nothing I could do, there was nothing I could think of to cheer myself up, I usually ended up in tears. I so take for granted being genuinely cheerful all the time. I guess I always assume that people who aren't super happy are just...well, I'd attribute it to them (jerk!!), and not their mood (bad day). (yes yes I know, standard FAE).

I think I'm better now. I got a new credit card today (woo!) and my CHI iron came yesterday (yesssssss). sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.