« Home | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... » | the thief » | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... » | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... » | I.just.don't.know.anymore. It's the beginning of s... » | frist day!!11 » | Well, it looks like I start work in a week, and it... »

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth. I like my birthday, it's fun. Especially around people you don't know, it's like you've got this secret, that today's your birthday, and there's something special about you that they don't know. Silly and lame I know, but let me have my good mood. Kinda rare these days. I don't really care that it's my birthday though, I just want to go, have fun, see friends, not worry for once.

Hah, I've gotten two birthday emails from lame things I signed up for a million and a half years ago. Good thing I got some early happy birthdays from people.

This morning I was at a memory walk in Altona, and man I really don't like old folks homes, I love old people, but the places they put them, man. Anyway, I saw parts of this quote on a whiteboard, and I almost forgot about it, but i think it's pretty....nice.

I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same kind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear.
-George Eliot (­Marion Evans Cross), In a letter to Georgiana Burne-Jones, wife of the artist Edward Burne-Jones, 1875