« Home | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... » | I.just.don't.know.anymore. It's the beginning of s... » | frist day!!11 » | Well, it looks like I start work in a week, and it... » | aaaaaand cut » | I figure that not having the internet at home at t... » | is there something in the air? » | I'm here. I'm at home. All because my mom called m... » | Huge exam tomorrow...and only the first of five. O... » | Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I'v... »

The question I've been asked most often lately refers to my taste in music. Initially, I said I like anything, which is true, because I'll tolerate pretty much anything, as long as it's not developmentally delayed. And who actually considers the answer to that question? Now that I'm comfortable with more people, I say more of the truth, but I still can't define it for them or myself. I say I like indie stuff, but I can't give them many band names, cuz I don't like that many. I also have begun to display my dislikeness for much of AM country music. Yes, the station I work for. Aaaanyway, I'm finally finding out what it's like to be busy, and I didn't know that it would be so...busy. At least it makes me appreciate the time off that I have. Good times. See you soon.