« Home | I figure that not having the internet at home at t... » | is there something in the air? » | I'm here. I'm at home. All because my mom called m... » | Huge exam tomorrow...and only the first of five. O... » | Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I'v... » | The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much calle... » | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... »

aaaaaand cut

That, right there. Right there was second year of university. Why does moving home always feel like taking steps back in how far I've come? Re-enter this place on a semi permanent basis, and I'm right back to where I was 8 months ago. Still annoyed at the same little things, still walk around the same way. Will I ever grow up?

it's kiss a canadian day today
so what the heck. x

Post a Comment