« Home | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... » | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... » | I.just.don't.know.anymore. It's the beginning of s... » | frist day!!11 » | Well, it looks like I start work in a week, and it... » | aaaaaand cut » | I figure that not having the internet at home at t... »

the thief

I am dreaming right? So can I please just wake up already? FUCK!!! Life isn't supposed to be like this. I'm tired of crying and yet I know this is so not the worst. Young people aren't supposed to have to deal with shit like this. Unfair is hardly the word, but who can decide fairness? Who deserves this EVER? Who decides what who deserves? This is retarded and I hope that...I don't know what I hope for. One second, and your whole frame of mind changes...completely. My mind hasn't quit spinning for 6 hours, and I just hurt. Work is really the last thing on my mind, and even though I love it, I wish I didn't have to this weekend.