« Home | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... » | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... » | I.just.don't.know.anymore. It's the beginning of s... » | frist day!!11 » | Well, it looks like I start work in a week, and it... » | aaaaaand cut » | I figure that not having the internet at home at t... » | is there something in the air? »

I just looked through the quotes and portrait sections of our gr 11 and 12 yearbooks, and there was probably about...oh three quotes in total that I didn't cringe at. Did they all seem so funny back then? Man, everyone thought they were cool. Well, welcome self- and world awareness. *sigh* Why isn't more stuff going on around here lately? Tomorrow, I will be driving around to find things to do. fun huh?