« Home | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... » | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... » | the thief » | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... » | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... » | I.just.don't.know.anymore. It's the beginning of s... » | frist day!!11 »

Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...best ever? I expected nothing, but got a lot. A lot as in...happiness I suppose. Friends are awesome, even when they don't know it's your birthday.

Eric's story of biking makes me want to go on a roadtrip. Dang work (I don't mean that) and dang gas prices (I do mean that). Not all of us are willing to sacrifice our like, lives to bike on highways. Scary. But, anyway! Our eric should be in Manitoba right now! Who ever knows where, but at least in Austin! Yay! This weekend got a little better right now! But really, what could beat a weekend that includes a pancake breakfast...which reminds me...I have to wake up for that soon.