« Home | It is mid-ish June, and could I just say that that... » | Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...... » | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... » | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... » | the thief » | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... » | Ouchy...I gave blood for the second time yesterday... »

At the beginning of the last school year, coincidentally when we went house-supply shopping i believe, i picked up a really nice vase. No flowers in mind really. Choose: wishful thinking or delusional? Both I suppose. Until today it had had no flowers in it whatsoever. Kinda dusty and smudged. So today, in the evening, bored of watching about 10 straight episodes of radio free roscoe, I left my house for almost no reason at all. Wandering really. Since it was payday, I figured I would just buy whatever would make me happy. Wandering by the flowers in the grocery store (really, who cares where they're from, unless of course, they're from someone else) I thought, why not? And so, I chose some pretty, although I knew they'd be stinky-ish, lilies. So, I got a "who'd you get those from??" from my dad. A "that's cute" from my mom when I told her I bought them, and a "that's nice" from one of my sisters. Yes, that's right. Well, I think it adds something to my bookshelf-ridden-dirty-laundry-generally-scattered room. And it smells like no other.

Oh well, back to watching the rest of every episode ever made of rfr.

good for you :)

Post a Comment