« Home | At the beginning of the last school year, coincide... » | It is mid-ish June, and could I just say that that... » | Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...... » | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... » | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... » | the thief » | I just looked through the quotes and portrait sect... » | So! After I watched the boys on their little bikes... » | So, I haven't written a lot since I started this j... » | The question I've been asked most often lately ref... »

gripped

I'm caught up in something so...just so...possible. So possible that it seems impossible. I feel so grown up, but I don't want anyone to know how afraid I am of being treated like I'm little, irresponsible, or how little and irresponsible I feel. So far no one has said, 'that's impossible!' or 'you're crazy!', so I think I'm doing good. I've never felt more that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. But every few moments I get a snitch of doubt, but the thought that banishes that is that even though I can bail out of this anytime I want, others are going through things they can't just quit. I feel so many moments of uncertainty coming, but I know if nothing else, I have to try.

I heard you on the radio!! You were at the hole-in-one-place today. I would have stopped and said hi if I knew that before I went to the mail, it's on the same road. I was sad. Did that make any sense?

jen what's happening??? i want to know!! cuz i like you and that means i want to know what is up. yup. that's it.

Post a Comment