« Home | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone » | My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should ... » | where the *!&$ is tuktoyaktuk » | gripped » | At the beginning of the last school year, coincide... » | It is mid-ish June, and could I just say that that... » | Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...... » | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... » | Hm, did I over-react? I don't really think so...th... »

when it don't come easy

The rest of my summer weekends are: this weekend, little fairs and festivals all over, next carman country, then stampede, the sunflower, then maybe nothing, then harvest fest, plum fest, and corn and apple! summer over! Not that I really want the summer to be over, it's just that the fall sounds nice right about now.

Hey Jen. Any time you're in the city again, come say hi! And I'm in university in September... so as we're madly rushing to somewhere else, consumed with something else, we'll say hi... and have one of those moments that says, oh yeah. I knew you once! Just jokes, have a great week!

Post a Comment