« Home | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone » | My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should ... » | where the *!&$ is tuktoyaktuk » | gripped » | At the beginning of the last school year, coincide... » | It is mid-ish June, and could I just say that that... » | Yesterday was my birthday, and could I just say...... » | Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day of my birth... »

I probably should be banned from running at night. I do crazy things like sit in the middle of a walking path beside a very not busy road and think. Or stop by the elementary school and just swing and look at the stars and then wander in the dark soccer field to look at the stars. Geez, did you know how many stars there are up there? You like, can never see that many unless it's reasonably dark. Which is why I like living in a smaller place. Life is...wonderful. If you don't think so, you just don't know it yet.

I went for a walk with a friend last night at like midnight... and dared her to lie down in the middle of the road. It wasn't a very busy road, albeit it is Winnipeg so it wasn't the smartest idea... she didn't think so either, but for about 2 seconds we were lying down in the middle of the road playing chicken with absolutely nothing. Your blog just now made me laugh!!

Post a Comment