« Home | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone » | My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should ... » | where the *!&$ is tuktoyaktuk » | gripped » | At the beginning of the last school year, coincide... »

I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-summation' post, because it's been so long, and there's been so much that's happened. No wait, not a lot. I'm mostly excited right now because I can move to the city with less than a carload full of stuff, and the stuff that'll probably take up the most room besides clothes is...tolietries. If you've seen my bathroom sink you'll understand. Good thing I'll have a bathroom to myself.

I'm kinda disappointed that I missed Fred Penner this evening at the valu days. I think I'll live. I saw Miami Vice though. hard not to see why it earned such horrible reviews, I spent the first half wanting to giggle, and the second half wanting to close my eyes and ears from all the gun violence (maybe that's just me). Remember: facial hair = always a mistake, no exceptions. seriously.

I love ya, but both Sam Jackson and Steve Buscemi prove your facial hair rule wrong, Jen!

Post a Comment