« Home | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... »

I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's Anatomy that fails to make me cry. Well, I guess and depressed. Sad and hopeless, but in a romantic way, I guess you could say. Isn't that sad? Today was the first day of classes, and already I'm at home in wink-town. I reeeally wish I wouldn't have said I'd work this weekend, but honestly, I DO need to work. Almost anything. Just watch, I'll end up at tim horton's. sigh.