« Home | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy »

So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, and I don't have a lot to do before school starts. I'm starting to see what I'd be doing all day if I hadn't worked all summer. That is, sleep til noon, watch Grey's Anatomy, Oprah and Dr. Phil every single day. I love Grey's Anatomy by the way, I only started watching it these last few months. There will be a party for the season premiere, let me tell you.

I'm actually very glad to be done my job. I was so fed up with people by the end of Saturday I could've screamed. I'm very very very very sorry that I haven't been documenting all the stupid/dumb/retarded things people have done and said to me this summer. Oh well, it's probably best to forget most of it. Yeah, I won't be saying things like that in my end of summer report. I have to think of highlights too. I wonder. Since I spent most of the summer not remembering what I did the day before, I might have to BS just a tad.

Izzy can't quit! Can I come to your season premiere party?

Post a Comment