« Home | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone »

would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't know what's with me lately. I'm just so....so. I'm just so. Two weeks, then school will start. I'll be back here for work again. I don't even know how to feel about school starting. Because: I don't know about work. I know I need a job if i want any fun. Because: Things I've started here are so very unfinished. Because: I feel very oh-so-unrequited with things. Things and people.

I want people all around me, but then I want them all gone. Why can't you be with me and just leave me alone! That made more sense than I meant for it to. Maybe I mean, why can't you be with me and just go away! There, that's better. I keep having these dreams. Yikes. They're not surreal or anything, they just make me wonder why things aren't a certain way.

We got the wishbook a few days ago. Remember going through it as soon as it came, it used to be September even, and making a list of all the things you wanted, down to the page number and letter, plus a description? I did that every single year since I could write. How many gifts have I gotten from the sears cataloge? Zero. Mooost likely for the best since I always asked for things like the small tent and sleeping bag set. I mean, who needs that?

What do you want for Christmas?