« Home | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... » | not alone » | My flowers are long dead. Just thought you should ... »

leave the pieces

tired. I'm just tired. Not in the usual whiny 'i'm-so-tired-i-never-get-enough-sleep' kind of tired. Oh no, I slept past noon today, so I'm now recovered from the weekend. I'm tired of trying so hard. But then I wonder if I'm really trying all that hard. Sometimes I feel I'm giving all I can, and then other times, I know I could do more. and I'm just talking generally, in terms of life. Being. Then, times I feel like it's ungrateful to feel less than perfectly content with my life, mainly because of how much worse it could be, and I'm afraid of the shock that could come if my life did, in fact become worse. I've been afraid to dream big. Sit back, I guess, and wait for what happens.

um jen, i'm gonna go for the cheesy and tell you to dream big.

Post a Comment