« Home | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... » | I probably should be banned from running at night.... » | when it don't come easy » | gooooood mornin'! good mornin'! It's great to stay... »

how to save a life

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

No, I did not actually lose a friend. But why is it that the ones we love the most, hurt us the most without even meaning to? Without even being near us? By choosing others over us? By choosing a different life? By having friends you don't want them to have?

Maybe you want it maybe you need it,
Maybe it's all you're running from,
Perfection will not come
And all at once the crowd begins to sing
Sometimes
We'd never know what's wrong without the pain
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Hey chickpea! That's a really good song, and I understand what you're saying completely. Good times... Anyways, I've got a Starbucks and a I-missed-you hug waiting for when you're officially back in the Peg. Ciao for now bella

Post a Comment