« Home | I don't think that there's an episode of Grey's An... » | So, it seems my job is pretty much done with me, a... » | how to save a life » | would you lie with me and just forget the world? » | leave the pieces » | look what you've done » | I can't even begin to express how glad I am that t... » | I'll try not to make this sound like an 'and-in-su... » | i'm brilliant. shh. » | School starts in about a month, and I have to say.... »

seriously? seriously.

Once again, I wish I weren't home this weekend. But that's okay, it's probably the most of me that Winkler's going to see for a while. I'm going to start making christmas gifts this week. Too soon? probably. Then they'll just be super awesome by the time that I'm done with them.

I worry too much. I'm not sure why. It's mostly all in my mind, and I'd forget it all if I thought I could. Oh, I wish my computer were here! It should've finished downloading the first season of grey's anatomy yesterday sometime! woo! and yeah, I do have to mention that show every time.

you are right, winkler sucks

I didn't mean to convey that. I heart winkler. It's my place to come home to.

Does Winkler celebrate Halloween?

mm, yes and no. We have trick or treat-ers, with the requisite objectors, as well as the church events that any community has to 'keep the kids off the streets'. Won't somebody think of the children?!

Post a Comment